Black Moms Club

Welcome Black Moms, African American Parents, Mothers of Color, Single Moms,Dads

All Discussions Tagged 'book' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help Your Student Prepare for the SAT

Understanding when and how to guess on the SAT is a fundamental strategy in SAT preparation. Savvy students know the system is designed to…

Started by Rebecca H

0 Dec 14, 2012

A book reading/signing of Talee and the Fallen Object, a great children's book for children 4-8

Come and discover a new early reader fantasy adventure book, Talee and the Fallen Object.  One early Saturday morning, Talee had nothing t…

Started by JMcManus

0 Mar 1, 2012

If You Were a Victim of Raped, Can You Ever Forgive Your Accuser?

I know this question is probably a 100% Hell No! But what if your accusor showed signs that he had change his life by doing his time in pri…

Started by Melissa Love

0 Dec 17, 2010

Voices for the Silent!

You are probably wondering about the meaning of the title. I am an autism warrior. I am a mother to a handsome, smart, funny, charming, a…

Started by Adonya Wong

0 Oct 16, 2008

An opportunity to be included in a book project..........

Calling all parents of twins, triplets and more to participate in a book. It is open to both mother and fathers who have had multiple child…

Started by DawnKA

0 Aug 7, 2008

Sir Nick of Tyme is a Fantastic New Children's Book!

Greetings, I've just written and illustrated my first children's book "Sir Nick of Tyme," a tale of virtue and reward. This has been a fam…

Started by Kevin Dove

1 Mar 31, 2008
Reply by Kevin Dove

RSS

Sponsor

Sponsors

BlackGirlClick.com

© 2014   Created by Mahogany Momma.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service