Black Moms Club

Welcome Black Moms, African American Parents, Mothers of Color, Single Moms,Dads

business opportunities for mothers who want to work from home

If you are a part of a company that is legitimate and really works. You have a great succcess story please share the company and all about the business opportunity

Views: 353

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes I will like to work from home part time.
check out workathomecareers.com and ratracerebellion.com for work at home jobs.
No I'm not good at selling type.
Hi I am a mom that was downsized from corporate america, opened a traditional cafe and then after two years realized that I had no life. I partnered with an international wellness company called melaleuca, which is home based and I have earned $1.2M from home over the last four years,with my husband. Thank you Lord! My web address is www.executivemarketinggrp.com . I am committed to helping other moms live the lives they imagine for themselves and their families.

Sisterly,
Sheri

Would like to earn 55% commissions giving out free pain samples. Pain free physically and financially. Join for free at www.rlief.com/3595. Try the income calculator.

I work from home but not with my own business or anything. I am a virtual customer service rep for West aka www.workathomeagent.com. I basically process orders for informercials and we also have other different lines we take calls for. There is also www.liveops.com

I also write articles for Associated Content in which they pay you to write
You can sign up for there site at http://www.associatedcontent.com/join.html?refer=31814
Thank You Thank You so much this is the type of job that I was looking for.. So how long have you been working for this company? And what is the starting pay.
The pay is per minute usually like 17 -25 cents per minute, we used to be independant contractors but now West has made every employees , so even when no calls are coming you are guranteed at least 6 bucks an hour which is not alot but hey your home , you dont have to get dressed or buy lunch and you can set your own hours lol.

If you have messenger you can contact me on yahoo my username is browneyes_39 and on aim my username is andrenkrystel.

Talk 2 u soon
Krystel
I would like to work from home, but would like to do maybe typing or data entry type work...anybody know anything that does not require you to pay them to work?

Audrey
Hi Audrey the companies I posted above dont require u to pay. Rule of thubm is there arent to many data entry jobs out thereand the ones that are are paretty tough to come by and none of them require you to pay. Try visiting www.wahm.com and click on there telecommuting moms folder, you will find all the info you need in there.
Thank you Krystel, I will check them out.

RSS

Sponsor

Sponsors

BlackGirlClick.com

© 2014   Created by Mahogany Momma.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service