Black Moms Club

Welcome Black Moms, African American Parents, Mothers of Color, Single Moms,Dads

business opportunities for mothers who want to work from home

If you are a part of a company that is legitimate and really works. You have a great succcess story please share the company and all about the business opportunity

Views: 362

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How is everyone doing with finding a biz opportunity? I'm just wondering where everyone is and how they are doing running a business in this economy?

Hi Shelly,

I have worked many home based businesses but in this economy, things have gotten a little tight.  A good friend of mine share with me a great community of Blessings.  I invite you to check it out.  Many business owners are using this to supplement their current business and helping to make ends meet.  We are looking for open minded people of integrity, with respect and teachable. People are helping people in this economy.

2010 Blessings, People Helping People

God Bless!

Kim,

Thanks for the info. I'll head over to the site and check it out,it sounds really interesting.

Shelly :)

I found out about this on a webinar earlier this week. Signed up for it on Wednesday and went step by step setting everything up on Thursday. Played around with it last night for about an hour and I've already made money. Not a lot...$55 but it didn't cost me anything. Here's the link if you are interested: NO MONEY REQUIRED

There are so many great companies out there. Just know that their is no limit to your ability to create the world you want to live in. Expect Success!

RSS

Sponsor

Sponsors

BlackGirlClick.com

© 2014   Created by Mahogany Momma.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service